Saturday, June 15, 2013

Spider-Man Stripped naked...by a tornado?

Yup, you read that title correctly.
Oh the things that one can find when frolicking through the internet. This little comic comes from a blog which collects newspaper comic strips published in a place called Medan which is located in...Indonesia?
Yeah...I have no idea how I wound up there. But it was all for the best since by being there I found this little gem of a comic strip.


Is this not a comic that seems to have been thought up by me? I guess all those perverted brain waves of mine wound up influencing some poor artist in Indonesia.
...Somehow.

You know what...I am very tempted to commission someone to redo this idea and make it show more naughty parts.
I guess I'll put that on my list of commission ideas.

Well....that's it.
I just really felt the need to share this with you all.
Tootles.

No comments: