Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Red-Bones Is Awesome : Gambit Stripped By The Danger Room (Still Images)

In yet another moment of awesome, Red-Bones made these still images while making that superb animation of Gambit being stripped naked by the Danger Room.
He thought that maybe I would want to see his take on this scene in a non animated form.
And he did different versions, just in case I couldn't decide on which part of the stripping I liked best.

Here's the main still image where in the stripping is shown to happen all at once rather than bit by bit as it did in the animation.
I love Gambits "Uh...what?" expression! XD


And then he went ahead and made a little series where it shows the stripping progress bit by bit just like in the original commission. Just without the metal tentacles doing the stripping actually being seen by us.






KYAAAAAA!!! XD
I love it! I love it! I love it! ^_____^
This commission is definitely in my top ten favorite commissions ever list!

OK, I should have one last piece to show you in the "Red-Bones is Awesome" series and then we'll move on to some other stuff.
Brace yourselves. The last piece will be a new commission done last month.
It commemorates the start of summer and is another animation.
I'm sure you'll all love it! ^__~

No comments: