Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Montage of past two musicals

The first thing that you need to know is is this...
There are NO NEW CLIPS in this video montage.
This was just a little test I did that wound up amusing me so much that I wanted to share it with you all.

I received some new video editing software for Christmas and I wanted to test it out to see if I'd be able to make a new decent Embarrassment video for the blog.
Well I uploaded the finished versions of the two previous Embarrassment Musicals and it suddenly gave me the option of selecting a music file and then letting the program create a music video all by itself.
So I thought "Hmmmmm, interesting" and selected a catchy tune from my Anime Music folder and then hit "Create Video".

This is what I got...



Heh heh.
Yes this amused the hell out of me and I hope it dose the same for you.
I also hope this goes to show you all that I am indeed trying to do something for this blog despite the very long runs of inactivity.
I'll try and post again soon.
See ya later! ^_~

P.S.
The song you heard is from an anime called "Maze".
It's the animes ending song and is titled "Junk Boy".

No comments: